Please read the booking conditions carefully before booking!
A booking or cancellation for a group booking must be made in written form. The basis of an occupancy contract is a verbal or written occupancy request. If the group belongs to a legal person/registered association/organization/company, the contractual partner is Haus Saron, which belongs to the Süddeutsche Gemeinschaftsverband e.V. (SV). In case of underage group leaders, the contract must be signed by the legal representative of the contracting party. Basis and contents for the contractual reservation are the following regulations:
1. A deposit of at least € 50,- is due upon signing and acceptance of the occupancy agreement (rental agreement). This deposit increases to € 75,- for groups of 25 – 50 people, € 100,- for groups of 50 – 80 people and € 150,- for groups of more than 80 people. The deposit is payable immediately after the written confirmation, at the latest 10 days thereafter. In the case of non-payment, the organizer reserves the right to unilaterally withdraw from the contract without performance. (The amount is cleared during final settlement)
2. You can withdraw from the occupancy contract by a written resignation after the confirmation. Please note that in addition to the deposit mentioned under paragraph 1, which will be retained as a handling fee, other cancellation fees may also apply.
3. Cancellation policy:
In the event of withdrawal and cancellation of the contract on part of the person making the booking, Haus Saron may claim the following lump-sum compensation.
If you resign:
180 days (~ 6 months) before booking date 20% of the price
120 days (~ 4 months) before booking date 40% of the price
90 days (~ 3 months) before booking date 60 % of the price
30 days (~ 1 month) before booking date 80% of the price.
If the number of booked overnight guests falls short by more than 10%, we reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee of 50% per person. Discounts or agreements granted by us generally refer to the number of participants agreed in the occupancy contract and not to reduced occupancy. They thus lose their validity.
The service can also be transferred to another contractual partner with a comparable booking basis. This conversion of the occupancy contract or takeover must be agreed with us in writing and agreed upon.
A waiver of cancellation fees due to illness, holidays and other reasons for which the individual group participant/ the whole group is responsible, will not be granted.
4. If an individual group participant, part of the group or the entire group does not make use of individual services due to late arrival or early departure, illness or other reasons beyond the control of Haus Saron, there is no entitlement to a reduction or proportional reimbursement. Likewise, any individual services not used (e.g. meals) will not be reimbursed.
5. Payment of the invoice amount is due at latest 10 days after invoicing
6. Unless otherwise agreed in the occupancy contract, arrival is possible from 4.30 p.m. onwards. Arrival should take place before the start of dinner at 6 p.m.
The rooms need to be vacant by 10.00 a.m. on the day of departure. Due to the occupancy situation, the times can vary.
7. Our prices are full board prices and include three meals per day. Non-consumed meals are non-refundable.
8. If you or your group have special dietary requirements (e.g. vegetarian food, diabetic food, gluten- or lactose-free dishes), please let us know at least 14 days before arrival. For special meals we usually charge a lump sum of € 4,- per day per person in addition.
9. The group is provided with a room corresponding to its group size. The house management can assign this room according to the house occupancy. Additional rooms can be booked for a fee. The use of media, flipchart and projector are included in the rental price. Consumables are charged. Special technical services will be invoiced by arrangement.
10. Our house is a non-smoking house. Smoking is only possible or permitted at the designated places (ashtrays) in the outdoor area. Please be considerate of children and adolescents present.
11. The group (group leader, contract partner) is liable for any damage caused by it.
12. Unmarried couples will not be given double rooms for their stay.
13. Pets are not permitted.
14. If the booking/stay is cancelled by Haus Saron due to unavoidable events (e.g. natural catastrophes, official orders,..), you will receive the already deposited payments back immediately.
15. We recommend getting/buying a travel cancellation insurance.
16. Liability of the SV (Haus Saron)
The SV/Haus Saron excludes its liability for slightly negligent breaches of duty, insofar as these do not relate to injury to life, limb or health.
The same applies to breaches of duty by the organizer’s vicarious agents. The SV/Haus Saron shall not be liable for any disruption of services, personal injury or damage to property in connection with services which are merely brokered as third-party services.
17. Data protection and data use
The personal data of the group required for the preparation and execution of the occupancy contract as well as for invoicing are stored internally and processed electronically.
Any further storage and use for information purposes about other events shall only take place with the explicit consent of the respective contractual partner.
As far as personal data of participants of the contracting partner are processed, the data processing takes place with priority according to the Data Protection Act of the Protestant Church in Germany and the regulations of the DSGVO.
18. Final provisions
The contract is subject to the law of the Federal Republic of Germany. All claims of the contractual partner against the SV / Haus Saron, with the exception of cases of intent and claims arising from injury to life, limb or health, shall become statute-barred within one year of the commencement of the statutory limitation period in respect of both contractual and non-contractual liability.
The limitation period shall commence at the end of the year in which the claim arose and the contracting party became aware of the circumstances giving rise to the claim against SV / Haus Saron or could have become aware of them without gross negligence.